About HUBER Packaging
We are your reliable manufacturer of metal packaging. We develop and produce environmentally friendly packaging made of tinplate in two segments. Our product range includes a wide range of industrial packaging and the globally successful 5-liter party kegs.
Thomas Hagen, CEO and Chairman of the Management Board
Michael Rapp, CFO and Member of the Management Board
Martin Lueer, COO and Member of the Management Board
Facts about HUBER Packaging
- Founded 1871 in Oehringen (Germany, Baden Wuerttemberg) by tinsmith Karl Huber
- Family owned company in the fifth generation
- Independent advisory board ensures compliance with corporate principles
- Three Managing Directors, one as chairman
- Manufacturer of tinplate packaging (thin rolled steel) and plastic packaging (plant Aesch, Switzerland)
- HUBER Packaging Group today: eight production sites in seven European countries
Locations of HUBER Packaging Group
- Oehringen (Germany): headquarter and production plant for tinplate packaging
- Oehringen (Germany): production plant for 5-liter party kegs
- Aesch (Switzerland): production plant for tinplate packaging and plastic packaging
- Ansfelden/Haid (Austria): production plant for tinplate packaging
- Gyoer (Hungary): production plant for tinplate packaging
- Helsinki (Finland): production plant for tinplate packaging and steel drums
- Liverpool (UK): production plant for tinplate packaging
- Rouen (France): production plant for tinplate packaging
HUBER packaging Group in figures
- more than 1,000 employees
- approx. 190 million EURO turnover
Our product segments
Standardized tinplate packaging for paints and coatings, for chemical-technical products
and for some areas of the food industry
5 liter party kegs with integrated tap, mainly for the brewing industry.
Here we are the world market leader.
In Aesch (Switzerland) we produce, besides tinplate packaging, a
range of blow-moulded plastic packaging in various sizes and shapes.
In our modern Service Center Print in Oehringen we offer all printing services, from digital prepress
through to printing the sheets in offset printing on modern multi - color printing equipment.